Only four days Go Until Photo London 2019
If you’re a photography fan looking for inspiration and a great day out in the capital, then join us at Photo London 2019, next Thursday 16 – Sunday 19 May. Photo London is the UK’s biggest photography fair and attending the event is the best way to experience the past, present and future of photography – the medium of our time. There is a full four days of programming to enjoy including Special Exhibitions, Talks, Screenings, Book Signings, Tours and more.
Photo London is a ticketed event. Tickets will be available for sale at the Fair from the Box Office, but don’t miss out on your opportunity to buy tickets at advance ticket prices. Book online here
• Over 100 of the world’s leading photography galleries
• A special exhibition of new and rarely-seen work by Photo London Master of Photography, Stephen Shore
• An unequalled public programme that includes a work from leading British artist Gavin Turk which features a giant bronze egg sculpture installed on the Embankment terrace. The egg will inspire an Instagram photography competition with entries being projected on the walls of the Great Arch Hall during the fair; The first major presentation in the UK of the late American street photographer Vivian Maier; Essential works by pioneering photographer Roger Fenton; DJ Eamonn Doyle will show audio-visual work titled ‘Made in Dublin’ in collaboration with Michael Hoppen Gallery; The New York Times will display a selection of drone images by Staff Photographer and Senior Editor for Photo Technology Josh Haner on the theme of climate change; Artuner, an online contemporary art platform that develops international projects in both the physical and digital worlds, will present an exhibition exploring the boundaries of the medium of photography through the works of Ana Elisa Egreja, Des Lawrence, Paul Kneale, and Tabor Robak.
• Excited about the fair but don’t know where to start? Book on to a tour with one of our expert guides to get a deeper insight in to the amazing work on show.
• A packed Talks programme featuring conversations with Sebastião Salgado, Bob Gruen, Nick Brandt, Hannah Starkey, Susan Meiselas and many more. Don't miss out, talk tickets are selling fast!
13.05.2019Presse »camron »
Photo London 2019 will take place at Somerset House, London, from Thursday 16 May to Sunday 19 May, with an invitation-only Preview on Wednesday 16 May
Thursday 16 May 12:00 - 20:00
Friday 17 May 12:00 - 19:30
Saturday 18 May 12:00 - 19:30
Sunday 19 May 12:00 - 18:30