5th Asia Inter
5th Asia International Arts and Antiques
AIAA wishes to provide an effective exchange platform for both arts lovers and collectors. Every year, the organizer keeps introducing new thoughts to the Fair, such as concurrently holding Private Collections Pavilion, Contemporary Art Pavilion, Overseas Chinese News Pavilion, Hanguang China Ceramics Pavilion, Shanghai Collectors Pavilion, free On-site Antique Valuation and Appraisal, On site E-Auction.
Hanguang China Ceramics Pavilion: 181 pieces of modern living ceramic sets and other ceramic artworks.
Shanghai Arts Gallery: Over 36 paintings from famous artists of China.
Contemporary Arts Zone: Paintings from Korea, China Mainland, Hong Kong and other countries.
Private Collection Pavilion: Over 100 pieces of arts from private collectors and free on-site antique valuation service.
Why Hong Kong and AIAA?
1. Hong Kong has a distinctive advantage in terms of geographic location. Being the business and financial hub in Asia, Hong Kong is an important gateway to the China Market. Besides, it is easy to be reached from all places around the world. Visitors from over 120 countries are visa-free to Hong Kong. These make Hong Kong the world's hottest destination.
2. Hong Kong is where the culture of east meets west. The Hong Kong antiques and arts market has an old history and develops well.
3. Hong Kong is the third largest arts market after New York and London.
4. Hong Kong is a famous free trade port. There is no restriction and tax free for import, export and trade of antiques and art pieces. Moreover, Hong Kong has no currency restriction. Exhibitors can bring their goods fee out of Hong Kong freely after transaction.
5. Experienced exhibition organizer. Paper Communication Exhibition Services, member of Info Communication Holdings Limited, is the first one-stop value added exhibition organizer listed in Hong Kong. The company has built up a successful track record of over 20 years.
6. Paper Communication has a comprehensive database covering over 600,000 corporate executives in the Greater China Region to ensure high quality buyers from China.
7. Leading Antique and Arts fair in Asia. The best way to enter the international market.
8. Successful track record from 2006 to 2009 with good comments and appreciation from our visitors and exhibitors.